A blog about parenting, education, and general family life.
Things I’ve had to say:
- “When playing witch should you actually dump an entire cup of water on your babysitter?”
- “Would you like some paper so your math isn’t all over your arm?”
- “No, I’m sorry. We are NOT making a sky diving cat video.”
- “While cucumber can make a nice mask for your eyes, salami does not.”
Things my kids have said:
- “Mom, does genetics mean I can’t be very smart?”
- “Hurricanes are a lot like snakes. They are both interesting and fascinating… right until they try to kill you!”
- “I want smart but dumb parents. Smart enough to keep their job but dumb enough to be bad parents who don’t care what I do.”
You can contact me on twitter @rose_w.